Yayasan Keanekaragaman Hayati Indonesia (KEHATI) is well known as The Indonesian Conservation Trust Funds. We are an independent, non-profit, national grant-making foundation. Our main objective is to support and promote the conservation and sustainable use of Indonesia’s rich biological resources, by providing financial support, technical assistance, and facilitation to local communities, academic institutions and civil society organizations in Indonesia.
KEHATI, acting as Administrator of Debt for Nature Swap (DNS) Program of Tropical Forest Conservation Act (TFCA) Kalimantan, is inviting a professional with conservation background to apply for a full-time position in the organization as Forest Conservation & Climate Change Specialist.
He/she will responsible directly to the Program Director with main responsibilities: to be in charge with development and implementation of TFCA Kalimantan Implementation Plan, including program monitoring and evaluation in the field and managing program reporting. He/she will also maintain close cooperation and partnership with Technical Assistance Provider (TAP) specifically assigned to assist grantees on the ground.
• Min. Master Degree (or equal) on Forestry, Conservation Biology, Agriculture, Climatology or other biological and climatic related education;
• Min. 5 years experiences in the management and development of program/projects on tropical forest conservation and/or forest climate related activities (including but not limited to wildlife and ecosystem conservation, protected areas management, and REDD+ demonstration activities or similar activities);
• Possess knowledge on project management, including project design, monitoring and evaluation and report writing;
• Familiar with Government Policies on forest conservation and climate change at the central and local levels;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with multi stakeholders (grantees, governmental institutions and partners) to achieve program goals the, objectives and priorities;
• Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both oral and writing
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and latest resume (CV) before August 11, 2014 to email@example.com or by post to: HRD Manager Yayasan KEHATI – Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation, Jl. Bangka VIII No. 3B, Pela Mampang, Jakarta Selatan, 12720
All applications will be treated with professional confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.SHARE: